Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Weekend at Home

I'm a little bummed but we need to spend this next weekend at home. The Honey-do's have piled up lately and I really have a busy weekend planned taking care of some long over-do stuff at home. Actually I'll probably pull the camper home on one of the days to give it a good cleaning and make a couple of mods if time permits.

With that being said I did confirm reservations (Oak Bluffs Site #51) for next weekend at Ponca State Park. We're camping for our 16th anniversary and both happy to be doing so. Valerie thought it would be neat to make a trip to Bob's Bar in Martinsburg (just up the road from the park) for old times sake and I couldn't agree more. Looking very much forward to this trip to Ponca and we may even play 9 holes of golf at that wonderful little course outside the park.

Bc

No comments: