Monday, May 5, 2008

Tongue Jack, Max Air and other fun stuff

We'll, thanks to Matt's willingness to get on the roof of the camper the Max AIR II vents are on and should prove to be a big help with ventilation in the camper. I think I could probably get on the roof of my camper but it kind of worried me so I opted for someone much lighter (THANKS SO MUCH)... :-) Wile Matt was doing that I continued mounting my new Electric Tongue jack and WOW, what a great invention that is. It works like a SNAP and I think they should just come standard on campers as it has to be the number ONE thing anybody would do to upgrade their TT. ALSO fixed the two driver's side stabilizer jacks so they work like a charm now. The plastic KEYs that hold the bolt from coming out of the JACK had come out and I have them working again now. I used wire as opposed to another plastic key and will replace with a metal "cotter key" when I find one that will fit. The last change I made was to turn my closet into more of a dresser. Works great and who takes clothes camping that need to be hung up anyhow. I'll post some pictures sometime. I plan to do this to Valerie and Alyssa's closets too if they so desire but wanted to see how it would work on mine first.

We also organized the storage and cleaned the entire TT inside and out and Val and Alyssa worked their butts off helping with that too, needless to say it was a long day Sunday...

That's it for now, we're off to Ponca next weekend to celebrate 16 years of wedded bliss...

Bc

No comments: