Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A COUPLE notes of interest...

I haden't posted about our trip to Big Lake in July yet because I was still bent about losing the camera and all the great pics from the trip... WELL, low and behold the camera was found and its really quite remarkable that it was. Long story short I walked into the woods off the beat and path to relieve myself while we were fishing and it must have fell out of my pocket. Well, a 12 year boy found it and he and his family went out of the way to contact me and arange its return, return coordination is going on now and I am totally happy and surprised. There ARE still some honest people in this world.

SECONDLY, Congratulations to JUDY and DAVE, proud owners of a new HYBRID Travel Trailer, looking forward to spending some "Happy Camping" time with the both of you...

Safe Travels - Bc

CAMERA IS BACK...  A couple teasers for now...





No comments: