Monday, July 7, 2008

Trip 7 - Fremont State Lakes

Our Set Up



Fremont was a good setting for us and not far from home at all. The park area has 20 lakes that include roughly 15 or 16 that are strictly for fishing. We has a wonderful time and being the holiday we even had an extra night of camping.

Only TWO major fatalities from the trip. One was the flag pole. I left it up overnight with a big spotlight on it (which was pretty darn cool if I do say so myself) and it must have been a bit too windy because the section of PVC pipe I had glued broke free and it came crashing down in the middle of the night. The second was the weather radio that I dropped in the sink. We'll see if it will work once its had time to dry.

We had some guests on this trip as Joe and Kris and their kids joined us one night and Jon and Kari and the kids joined us another night and my Dad came by for dinner as well. Jane also met us at the park as we were pulling in.

We had a great time. (more to come including pictures)





Dad and Alyssa "Relaxin" Horseshoes Anyone???
Ready to Ride
Toby and Sam have fun...
Dad and Brad eating as usual... :-)

Until Next Time - B

No comments: