Monday, June 2, 2008

Next Weekend - Louisville Trip

We are ON for next weekend and I made a reservation at Lousiville SRA. Now that I made that reservation this morning I heard that the Platte was way up right now and there was some flooding down there. SO, I'll have to give them a call tomorrow but there was NOTHING on the web site about any part of the campground being closed.

The Hildings are joining us this weekend and we needed to be close due to a commitment on Saturday for a while. Michelle and Valerie will go to that while Matt and I and the kids hang out and fish and relax. We are really looking forward to it as the weather looks very promising for the weekend, highs in the upper 80's and sunny, heck it may be the FIRST weekend where the WEATHER will be perfect (Knock on Wood).

We are in Camping area 3 and site number 182.

UPDATE: I called today (6/2) and they suggested moving out of the site I had reserved and into site 161. They had evacuated my reserved site last weekend due to flooding and it appears rain is in the forecast the balance of the week. They said we'd be fine in 161...

No comments: